Cat's Claw Forte contains Cat's Claw bark traditionally used as a restorative tonic with immune system benefits and given in times of challenge.*
The stem bark of Cat's Claw contains a group of important constituents: the Pentacyclic Oxindole Alkaloids (POAs) which are known to support the immune system. MediHerb Cat's Claw Forte is standardized to contain 3.8 mg per tablet of POAs to ensure optimal strength and quality.
Cat's Claw has been traditionally used in Peruvian herbal preparations:
- As a restorative tonic
- To support healthy immune system function
- To maintain and support healthy joint movement
- To support healthy skin
- To provide antioxidant activity*
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy and in women wishing to conceive. Not to be used during lactation, unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Caution in patients taking immune suppressant medication or protease inhibitors.
1 tablet 2-3 times daily, or as directed.
- Consider Astragalus Complex tablets and Echinacea Premium tablets for additional immune system support.
- Consider Ganoderma & Shiitake tablets and Eleuthero tablets to further support vitality and restore healthy immune system function.
- Consider Viranon tablets to help promote the body's normal resistance function.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.