Artemisinin Forte contains 266.7 mg Sweet Wormwood extract: a source of 40 mg artemisinin, a sesquiterpene lactone traditionally used to:
- Support and maintain normal body temperature already within the normal range*
- Clear heat and cool the body*
- Provide antioxidants to protect the body's cells*
Sweet Wormwood assists and supports the body to maintain already normal body temperature and has heat-clearing and cooling effects on the body, supporting its traditional use. It also provides antioxidant activity, which helps to protect the body's cells.
Caution: In rare circumstances, Artemisinin annua may be associated with liver harm. Do not use continuously for more than 7 days. Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in those with known sensitivity to the pollen of Artemisia species.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 times daily, or as directed.
- Combine with Myrrh Forte tablets for temporary relief of mild digestive disturbances and support of respiratory health.*
- Combine with Viranon tablets to help maintain and support healthy immune system function, regulation, and response.*
- Consider Andrographis Complex to help maintain healthy immune and respiratory system function, and normal body temperature already in normal range.*
- Consider Echinacea Premium to help enhance healthy immune system function, and to help relieve temporary mild throat discomfort.*
These statements have not been evalated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.